Sunday, January 10, 2010

Property Management Training How Many More Training Courses Do I Have To Do To Get A Job?

How many more training courses do I have to do to get a job? - property management training

I am 57 going under the age of 60 to retire, leaving hygienist was full (had to because of health problems), the new secretary of education and earn my money more than 23 years of its activity, leading to Elecronic and spent several years prior to this Study and work in the labor law. I also worked on trade rules to be laid off before. On several occasions I have worked in real estate, local government, property management, and even into the stacked shelves in the supermarket, all temporary assignments.
The "on" for the job (Job Seeker Allowance) signing was asked whether he would return to training, and if not, why not. What? Plumbers, masons, IT, what, for heaven's sake?

3 comments:

Claire S said...

Why did you say? If they find a job that is capable, then are not very good! I think I am retiring early on, so that would not exist, and I am very qualified "is a very valid reason under the" if not, why not. "If, however, different from his training so badly? Ialways bored with the work, if it is correct!

kate said...

There are a secretary or office, electronics, etc., there dental work.
The question is, why does not work, but as an amendment to the title so often?

If you are qualified in these areas, show that you are working in one of his "many" career fields.

>

Anonymous said...

I am 45 and have experience with the good work. I was looking for work for two years, but I work in a supermarket at the time and can not find another job. I think the reason is age discrimination ...
By the way, I am much more active than most of my younger colleagues.

Post a Comment