Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice On Power Of Attorney My MIL Has Power Of Attorney Over My Husband And I Am PISSED! Advice?

My MIL has power of attorney over my husband and I am PISSED! Advice? - advice on power of attorney

I was filling out forms to doctors today and my husband just told me that his mother has power over him and that he would die today, his mother's 250,000 life insurance .. . I will not kill my husband, but what frightens me, is that his mother hates my guts have access to our information, etc. Finanical medical information from his mother, and I have not heard, but what makes me afraid that they are an immigrant from Russia who has against all medical treatment. She said that all the care of the flu in Stoke some vegetable waste Voodoo .... What happens if my husband comes into a serious accident and requires the consent for treatment .. I know that his mother saying nothing. .. Can I sue a lawyer, my husband always says, Honey, I forgot to change the name, you need not worry, it will be nice ... Advice on what to do. I know I'm married was only 3 weeks, but still.

Another question, now that I'm your wife, do I automatically have power over him papers to sign?

6 comments:

miss_ash... said...

Oh boy I feel for you. Sounds like a real piece of work.

It did not really sell much less access to your medical history, and. Power simply means that, if he would be incapable of making a medical decision, not he. If your husband is really set up your stay in this position because their health problems, you should have a living it is clear that the procedure to preserve life. If anything, God forbid, happens along with him, his desire, his medical treatment at any cost, say, delete that doctors who heal some fantastic celery;)

About the Insurance: If he says he was responsible for changing the beneficiary, without ever having signed anything, he's lying. I work in the insurance industry and I know very well that the receiver changes require the signature of the new recipient. I recommend that the changes were set in motion. It is not difficult, the recipients should be amended to make two separated or divorcedYou can always come back.

Overall, I really wanted to discuss with him how you are with this situation. You are his wife and now has the right to know what they think and feel in the situation.

I'm On To You said...

The first is his wife, the time for him to cut the mother's skirts. In any case, should be the recipient. Since this is an important question, I would seriously claim to change an appointment for you and your husband, the things on their behalf, as soon as possible! Get a good lawyer. Good luck.

I'm On To You said...

The first is his wife, the time for him to cut the mother's skirts. In any case, should be the recipient. Since this is an important question, I would seriously claim to change an appointment for you and your husband, the things on their behalf, as soon as possible! Get a good lawyer. Good luck.

reddawn2... said...

This is what happens. As a woman, and totally worried that their husbands life, the fear of the death of you, and it is likely that this journey his name for at least a couple of years before the change.

LunaRoss... said...

It can take months for the changeover, and he has the documents, as he did when he gave power of attorney signed by his mother. Legality should begin now. Why not until now did not know.

LunaRoss... said...

It can take months for the changeover, and he has the documents, as he did when he gave power of attorney signed by his mother. Legality should begin now. Why not until now did not know.

Post a Comment