Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can You Watch Megavideo On Xbox 360 How Can I Browse The Internet On My Xbox 360 WITH WINDOWS 7?

How can I browse the internet on my xbox 360 WITH WINDOWS 7? - can you watch megavideo on xbox 360

I know that the browser is a browser MCE ... I downloaded and everything, but when I try to access it and with my 360 I can not find it. In my Media Center, there is no way to online media, or other programs.
In other words, I downloaded MCE browser can not find it on my 360th

What can I do? How can this be done with Windows 7 and Windows Media Center 7? And you can use other browsers with the sound of MCE?

....

Another question ... How can I see Youtube, DailyMotion, Hulu popular video websites, not in the 360, even with Windows 7? These videos have sound?

Thanks

3 comments:

I3uI3bL3... said...

lol when I read, I write this thought I was crazy, but I was looking for, and produced a man with a video of the alien never thought I could guess you just have to play with him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyf3CqIfJ ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9OBM94xc ...

LogHed said...

His 360 can not surf the Internet with Media Center.

You can stream video, music and photos, but none of the functionality of the browser.

Sorry, I find it frustrating that other consoles have these properties.

Kara <3's MJ said...

You can surf the Internet for everyone in the Xbox. Sorry Broski

Post a Comment