Saturday, January 9, 2010

Denon Turntable Where Do I Put The Ground Cable On My Turntable?

Where do I put the ground cable on my turntable? - denon turntable

Hello to all ... I have a Denon DP-29-F, and a pre-amp I bought recently ...
there is no reason in my stereo and I do not know if someone in my pre-amp or not ... Here is a picture of her:
http://members.aol.com/djarturod/mcm0704

So if there is no country in my pre-amp, where am I wrong? I do not want a huge buzz!
No matter where I am the floor? Only one part made of metal with a screw? or you need a connection to the earth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I floor of the chassis of your stereo. A metal part and a screw should be good.

Anonymous said...

I floor of the chassis of your stereo. A metal part and a screw should be good.

Post a Comment