Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clean Mud Suede Boots How To Clean My Boots?

How to clean my boots? - clean mud suede boots

I bought a pair of boots, I'm not sure what could be the material, but that looks like fabric and is really good. Not quite, but something about him. In any case, I am in the rain and was very muddy. When I got home I wiped the mud and tried to clean it, but they are colors that a few days and color as was the mud that the color is different from the rest of the shoe! If they are destroyed or there is a way to fix my boots? Any feedback helps!

2 comments:

Rottie Mom said...

Tip: Rinse with cold running water and a soft brush to remove dirt. If you are already in ruins, you have to try anything to lose my proposal.

Girzie said...

Wipe with a damp cloth once more, brush with a Raulederbürste. If this fails, with a touch of suede. Second, if you still are not satisfied, they give to a thrift store and buy waterproof boots!

Post a Comment