Friday, January 15, 2010

Cooking Smoked Meat Does Anyone Have Any Fool Proof Ways To Smoke Meat?

Does anyone have any fool proof ways to smoke meat? - cooking smoked meat

I mean, not a barbecue with a real smoker! Every time I had my smoker, I smoked the meat or not enough, even smoked. When I go in the smoker until the internal temperature of meat is high enough, is too much meat and smoke flavor campfire cooking. I have tried to reduce the amount of wood chips and the meat is not only the taste, even when they smoked. I think is a good way to one extreme to another. I have tried to use dry sawdust and wood chips soaked in water. I am confused and need help!

5 comments:

Loresing... said...

It would be useful to know how to use what type of smoker. However, lack of information that we have meat-smoking for three years. Here are some tips:

1. for meat and forests to taste like a mixture of pork apple maple. If the wood you buy a share - they're using.

2. Soak wood aromatics - red or white wine, herbs, etc. Again, it must meet the flavors of meat and generally similar.

3. Watch the temperature gauge in the smoker - so you can open the door and let a little heat, if necessary (or not).

4. Take notes on each type of meat. After the "too little found" and "to" space - could be the "right mark" notes. And not only download what you think of failed attempts - for soups, stews use, sandwiches, etc. You can taste the doctor later.

I'll smoke some Web sites for information on forests, etc. Post about.

Pickle said...

I do not know, but if you www.foodtv.com RESIP
You can do almost anything to get there.

Pickle said...

I do not know, but if you www.foodtv.com RESIP
You can do almost anything to get there.

Popeye S said...

Use of cigarette paper and a large propane torch to it to. Make sure you do not Bogart that smoke.

Half-pin... said...

How long will you enjoy the wood in water before smoking the meat with spices and rub into the flesh begin?

Post a Comment