Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pregancy Games Online Pregancy And The Waiting Game...?

Pregancy and the waiting game...? - pregancy games online

so my friend and I had a few phone calls where we thought you might be pregnant, what do we really sit and think that we both love children and I expect parents. We decided that would be the use of condoms and if she became pregnant, it's nice ... (not yet, we often have sex, if I was ovulating) this month we had sex every other day or two and then, when ovulation (not that day, but on 23.) who had sex every night and The day after ovulation also ... Of course we know it is a good opportunity for us to become pregnant, but so hard to say because I have irregular intervals. My cycle is around 25-28 days for each, but always ovulate 14 (I know because I have a bad ovulation pain) anyway I'm waiting game and may not know whether he should have sex is usually around ovulation I increase my chances of being pregnant, and when I noticed the symptoms ... and do not expect to hate how much sorry ... I thank you for that question a long time ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment