Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gay Spots In Nyc How Do I Stop Myself From Kicking This Gay Guy's As* Because He Tapped My Butt?

How do I stop myself from kicking this gay guy's as* because he tapped my butt? - gay spots in nyc

I work for a form of performance clothing in New York, has only done so for about 2 months. Now I have a supply, and this "Dude" is going to do the donkey. My first reaction was to stop and turn off the light! Then the girl went steps between us and said: "Ronaldo left in peace!" So I continue on W / my deliveries.
If you can see, I know I will lose my job, the police appear and stop. I have a hard light, so I'd rather go to prison.
Is this normal behavior for gay? (Do not try to sound offensive here.)
All this happened last Wednesday and today I'm listed in this context. And I'm not sure whether it slow next time, police officers or not.
You'z Any suggestion guys? This is really eating at me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment