Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Old Women Lift And Carry Should I Get A Breast Augementation/lift (16 Year Old With Pics)?

Should I get a breast augementation/lift (16 year old with pics)? - old women lift and carry

My breasts are beginning a large C cup and not until about an inch protruding from my sternum. Long story short is that I put on steroids to treat asthma, has increased and now I have to lose and they fell. My breasts never more or less important, even if I won and lost weight. The skin only Saggio. Even my mother agrees that he should have ugly breasts at a young age. I know all the breasts sag, but my injury and I would look good for a few years, I'm young, while all other subjects. So I expected them to find a lift and implants, so they look fuller and more beautiful. I have no intention of having children early or do something with May I thought in order to get a lift, but they are not the fullness that younger women and less risky and I are very big for my breasts too small for me. I tried all kinds of support and movement. Here are my breasts
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/ ...
What should I do? Please make yourggest bras.

0 comments:

Post a Comment