Monday, February 8, 2010

Used Cars, London Ontario How To Start A Used Car Dealership In Ontario?

How to start a used car dealership in Ontario? - used cars, london ontario

Hello,
I recently moved to Ontario, Canada from the United States. In the U.S., I have been buying and selling vehicles over a longer period. I want to start an operation similar car here in Ontario. Since I am new in Canada, I would answer the following questions:
1. In the province of Ontario, the most populous and thus the best area where the car is to drive fast, I live in Cambridge, and I am the same about GTA and London.
2. What are the legal process must go on obtaning license. I do not want to do full time, but, someone told me that I even get a job or the workshops mechinc or even other cars could parthner and the use of the premises to my broker license.
3. Finally someone is interested in partnering with me in a car dealership. I have links to the U.S. in May, and American cars drive here for sale. My need to couple mainly because the work that they need to successfully run the franchise.
Thanks

1 comments:

Lukene said...

I think there are many car dealerships and
http://www.bad-credit-car-loan-ontario.c ...

Post a Comment