Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Clean Heat Protective Mat How To Fix My Xbox 3 Ring Rrod?

How to fix my xbox 3 ring rrod? - how to clean heat protective mat

and me and my father in the last 2 days were hell on my Xbox. Remove x tweezers and put new thermal paste on it and gave me 2 instead of 3 rrod rrod which is what we started with. Then I put my new motherboard in the oven with some protection around him, so that only the CPU and GPU uncovered that all good things, I followed a guide in comfortable knowing you did the right choice. Then I read on the Internet, if the AV cable Unpluged is a sample of 2 rrod stuck, and I in my xbox tryed try again. This time the green light and see a period of 5 seconds, then turns off. So I read on the Internet once clean about this and said to your pasta, then heat in the heat sink. I wanted to and now, whenever I'm not I stood for a momentt go directly to 3 rrod rrod is 2 and parts of the fan. How can you stop?

1 comments:

Dude with a 1977 CJ5 said...

Have you tried the best way to fix the rrod? Replace the power supply. You have missed or not enough power. There are 3 power supply, 150W, 175W and 213 W.

Post a Comment